Monday, October 30, 2006

"Dammit, Janet....." It's Halloween!

Woohooo! My favorite holiday is coming tomorrow, but school runs the next day, plus trick-or-treating time used up by homework.YAY! New school going well, but the people are much different then I'm used to. Homework was a little overwhelming at first. Currently have two songs stuck in my head. And, for no other reason then I typed the two words holiday and overwhelming. Both Green Day, maybe I'm obsessed, but that's perfectly fine.

Ok. Now that we are all caught up, we can talk about more important stuff. Like.....um......uhhh..hhhh...hhh.....My Halloween Costume! It's really cool, and it's called the "Coffin Bride" but I'm going to wear fangs with it so that I am at least of some species related to vampires. Also, gonna have my mom spray my hair with hairspray until it resembles Magenta's hair at the end of my favorite movie, Rocky Horror Picture Show. To see this costume, take a look at www.spirithalloween.com

No comments: