Sunday, June 25, 2006

Word Of The Day!!!!

"What's the time? Hammertime!"

Well actually, no. It's the WORD OF THE DAY Time!

Word: "Zigazig-Ha"

Where is it from: The Spice Girl's song "If You Want To Be My Lover"

Why is it the word of the day?: The reason it's on here is because it is a made-up word. So why would I chose a made-up word you ask? Well because everybody can have their own interpretation of it. Personally I think it means a person could put up with the Spice Girl's on a day-to-day basis! Maybe that's why they "wanna, I wanna, I wanna, what I really really really want is a ZIGAZIG-HA!" Ok, sorry....got a little bit out of hand..........hehehehehehehehehehe......

P.S. If you disagree or agree with me for some reason, please comment! :)
P.S.S. If you haven't heard of the Spice Girls, well you really arent missing out on anything, but if you want to listen to some tacky music....THERE YOU GO!

1 comment:

Cinnamon Girl said...

Girl Power!!!!!!!!!!

/waves at the Miabug
/runs out